Forever is Overrated Forever is Overrated

Man your soaring up my favorite guitarist list every time I hear you. What do you think when you solo?
I mean, are you the follow the chord mode guy or do you think intervals? Who inspires your fusion sound? And lastly it says you been making music for five years. Have you been playing guitar longer Because if you can get that good in 5 years you must be under some intense training. Sorry for all the questions. When I hear excellence I try and find out as much as I can.

Kor-Rune responds:

I think about the next phrase, and what techniques I'll use to address that phrase. Kind of like just making sentences, and pausing between them. I mostly just run the scale and land on a jazzy part of the chord so not a lot of intense thought goes into it.

Greg Howe and bands like Haken inspire my sound. I've been playing guitar and making music since 2007, so that makes 6 years.. I just haven't updated it yet lol. I did play 6 hours a day for 2 years straight, and that kind of got me over the hump and comfortable with the instrument. Grinding time always helps. Thanks for the kind words and review! I hope I answered your questions.

Random Boredomnessdom Random Boredomnessdom

Do you ever sing for puposes other than self entertainment? your pretty good!

Broken Empires (1st demo) Broken Empires (1st demo)

I can see what your trying to do. But I don't think you got it. I can see a lot of potential from you though.
Try developing your growl. Kurt Cobain used to scream for hours . Just don't become a screamer.
Also try singing louder it will broaden your sound alot (you will know what i mean when you get it)! Most of all just keep going and you'll get there

Switch Switch

I love this! I rarely post comments but this piece compels me to do so. I will follow your work from now on for sure.

Now that that is out of the way, his/her left arm and hand seems a little wrong but I guess thats the point.